Terms & Conditions
If you have a complaint, please let us know. We welcome your feedback as an opportunity to improve our business and customer service.
You can make a complaint by:
- Contacting us via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a complaint, please let us know the following information:
- Your Name and Email Address
- A brief description of the issue
- Order number, the product name and serial number, if applicable
- Date of purchase
We will respect our customers’ privacy in relation to any personal information given to us.
I Vet Supply Pty Ltd
ABN: 19 151 774 864
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession.
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify I Vet via email (email@example.com) within 7 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of our staff in order to facilitate Your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- If product qualifies for a return under our 7 Day Money Back Guarantee, the store credit or refund provided will be the equal to the price of the Product being returned, less the initial delivery charges as per Your Order Confirmation email.
- The 7 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to I Vet within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a store credit or refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that I Vet staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by I Vet staff. I Vet will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned Product, I Vet will issue a store credit or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- I Vet reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.